Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Introduction

Hi, I guess as I have never done blogging before you will have to be very patient with me. I can break in a horse but computers are a totally different matter.

I have started this as we dont live near any of our family and this is a way that they can keep up with all the kwirks of our daily lives.

We will be moving to a small mining town in April as Motel Managers so this will be a total life overhaul. I have no idea how it will go and why not vent to complete strangers - sounds reasonable to me.

Well wish me luck on this and all the best to everyone - I look forward to reading your blogs!

5 comments:

  1. Ha haaaaaa! Found your blog! You mentioned it on the phone before we were distracted by another topic (strange - that's not like us!) and I never got the details, but my mighty powers have found it anyway.

    Good luck! Hope you find blogging stress-relieving! Mr Fix It's photo looks a bit scary - nice "bedroom" shot. Bet he can't wait for you to update it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland! (I found you via Crazy Sister.) Hope you have lots of fun with it... it's the cheapest therapy around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to blogging! I followed the link to your blog that Crazy Sister had on Graze if you want to..

    I love the photos of your kids - they look very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I really hope that i can keep up with hoe great all your blogs are - not sure if I can make them as good as yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, came via Crazy sister, love the snake shot of your little girl, my little one would love it. Hope you get to enjoy blogging.

    ReplyDelete