Thursday, January 15, 2009

What is the fasination with Poo

Just to notify everyone - Mr Fix It hates his photo. Well that cant be helped as all our other photos are on the lap top hard drive not the new computer so at the moment it is tough biccies!!!

I was packing the dishwasher this morning and my children were very quiet which either means a) they have died or b) they are into some really big mischief but when I went to investigate they are both sitting in their car seats from the car and Boody Boy is reading to Snuffy and she was listening!?! Here I was thinking that I had finally done something right when I sneak up closer all I can hear is 'He is going to poop all over your head"(Boody Boy) to which Snuffy laughs histerically and in her husky Marilyn voice says 'Noooo, all ofa mummy head" and they both start again in this histerical laughter. I guess I should just be thankful that they are not fighting for 2 minutes even if its at my expense!

At the moment everything is about Poo and it does get embarassing. I spend my time trying to enrich my children lives with colour, nature, strange people in the shopping centres but all they seem to care about is the wonderful body function of poo.

2 comments:

  1. Heck yeah. A number of mummy bloggers moan about how easy it is to turn a perfectly nice blog into a "poo" blog. Sigh. I think I've done two poop posts this year so far, and that's because I restrain myself.

    Boody Boy and Snuffy - you are too weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, welcome to blogging! I could also do poo stories almost daily -and my 5&3yr olds think its hilarious too.

    ReplyDelete