Thursday, March 5, 2009

Keeping for his 18th

Boody Boy was just cleaning up his room and the next minute he comes racing out of his room and exclaims to his father in a very indignant voice "Naked girls are not allowed in my big boy bed!" Mr Fix It was rolling around the floor laughing (it was his sister totally naked -I hope she grows out of this, both the naked and the being in Big Boy Beds)

I think this needs to be our embarassing 18th story as I am sure he won't be saying this in a couple of years!!!

7 comments:

  1. Ah yes, if only they kept those thoughts! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit I still chuckle at the thought. Out of the mouths of babes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's too funny! What a crackup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sounds like a fun girl! ;)

    So cute.

    And...(from your comment on Crumbs) your neighour had poisoned your cat?! That is awful! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to say, I hope he sticks to that!

    ReplyDelete