Monday, March 30, 2009

My New Underwater Camera











This is one of the best inventions EVER!!! How can you miss the crazy piccies like this!




I have millions now and yes alot are just bottoms under water (when they have come up for a breath) and lots of bubbles but the pictures I have from the beach etc are great and it doesn't matter if it gets wet or sandy - you just rinse it off (sort of like my parenting philosophy) and the kids can drop it as well and it bounces right back - like Snuffy.

6 comments:

  1. Cool!!!! THose cameras are great at water parks too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey wow, I love those pics! And I love that you were originally my sister's school friend, then you became my bloggy friend, and now the first two comments were from MY friends from past and present churches. Cool the way that works out! How gorgeous are your kids, BTW?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you like my kids - two for one sale this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd buy them, but I'd need a bigger car.

    Love the pics! Can you take one half in, half out of the water, so the perspective is all messed up? Like tiny top, huge bottom? Ha ha I'd like to see that.

    And get rid of your word verification, it makes me yell at the screen, and this is a public computer...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pictures =clicked over because I liked the title missing a few roos in top paddock LOL

    Seriously I saw your angel baby image = gorgeous.
    I am sorry for your loss.
    Where did you get the image from if you don't mind me asking ?

    ReplyDelete